All playing tests will be postponed until the week of June 9 to 13

Due to Mr. MacLennan being away this week, all playing test will be held next week. The Wind Ensemble testing will be on Tuesday after school and Wednesday (block 1.2 & 1.4) as previously signed up for Tuesday June 3.